- Engineering Plastics-PSU/PESU/PPSU
- Product category: Plastics and rubber products
- Model: E2010,S2010,F1350,F3250,F2350
- Brand: Ultrason/BASF
- Minimum order:
- Payment term:
- Delivery lead time:
- Send to a colleague
- Contact Supplier
The series of resins are amorphous thermoplastics derived from polyethersulfone (PESU), polysulfone (PSU) and polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) and offer very high resistance to heat. Their wide spectrum of beneficial properties allows them to be molded into high-quality engineering parts and high-load mass-produced articles.
They can be processed by almost all the techniques adopted for thermoplastics. These resins can be successfully used for applications in which other plastics, e. g. polyamide, polycarbonate, polyoxymethylene and polyalkylene terephthalates, fail to meet the requirements. By virtue of their extraordinary versatility, these resins can substitute thermosets, metals and ceramics.
Application: headlamp housing, fuse encapsulation, interior reflector, microwave dish, fittings, filter membranes…etc.
Gosourcing Supplier Details
- Supplier: Union Chemical Ind. Co., Ltd.
- Contact name: Claudia Chan / David Wang
- Job title: Sales Representative / Assistant Vice President
- Website: http://www.unionchemical.com.tw/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +866-2-25954321(#8871)
- > See supplier profile
- Print this page
- Address: 6F., No.9, Dehui St., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 104, Taiwan (R.O.C.)