At the EuroBLECH 2018 exhibition, Bystronic is presenting the networked world of sheet metal processing.
- Int'l Plastics News for Asia 2009-1
- We are happy to announce the launch of the International Plastics News - Middle East. The Middle East edition is published by our partners in Dubai - DVV Media Middle East, a German-based B2B publishing company. In the same tradition as the International Plastics News for Asia, the new magazine brings together the resources of Ringier Trade Publishing, one of the leading B2B publishers in China and Southeast Asia, and certainly the leading publisher on the plastics sector. Ringier's over 35 titles have been serving various industries and its industry-specific websites and a host of other services are providing suppliers and buyers with relevant information. Ringier already has 4 plastics titles focusing on China and Southeast Asia, including its flagship International Plastics News for China. Together with the number 1 plastics industry magazine in India, Modern Plastics and Polymer (published by Infomedia 18 Ltd), both the Southeast Asian and Middle East editions are supported by experts whose wealth of experience and knowledge on the plastics industry can
- Int'l Metalworking News for Asia 2008-12
- Int'l Plastics News for Asia 2008-11
- We all know that the plastics industry is facing tough times ahead as a result of the global economic turmoil that has begun to affect doing business anywhere in the world. As the year 2008 closes, this issue aims to give you some tips on what to expect in 2009. We gathered the insights of four companies each representing a specific sector within the industry one invcstment consultant and one industry association on what would be the important issues and developments to monitor in 2009, the factors that would affect the industry, and tips on how to survive competition and the hard times ahead. The Special Report on Outlook 2009, thus, becomes a must-read for those in the industry. Global thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) production has been on the rise indicating a trend where TPEs are now used intead of other elastomeric materials in new fields or new product designs. The successful development of new TPE characteristics is expected to strengthen and enhance a product's overall quality creating significant impact on the market. This issue features Progressive Com
- Int'l Metalworking News for Asia 2008-10
- Int'l Plastics News for Asia 2008-9
- Global warming has become an urgent concern forcing countries around the world to face the consequence of many years of neglect and disregard for the environment. Many initiatives have been undertaken to alleviate the grave impact of industrial production on the environment. Proper recycling is one of them, another is the use of alternative materials that are environment-friendly. A new ISO International Standard has been released to assist the emerging worldwide market for plastic recovery and recycling. ISO 15270:2008 has been developed to assist all plastics industry stakeholders in the development of a sustainable global infrastructure for plastics recovery and recycling, and a sustainable market for recovered plastics materials and their derived manufactured products. For alternative materials, EcoInnovAsia 2008 (Thailand) is one event that will surely provide an interesting and highly informative venue to introduce innovations on biofuel and bioplastics. This event incorporates a conference with over 20 presentations from well-known companies and industr
Flavouring technologies that use nutritionally-balanced ingredients are best for reformulating meat recipes, writes DIMITRIOS TZOUVELEKIS*.
Many canned foods have seen their share of reformulations, but they can’t quite shake off the “unhealthy” label.
Solid Edge University this year was conducted in Indianapolis. Siemens employees, developers, channel partners, and the press attended the 3 day gala event.