Solid Edge University this year was conducted in Indianapolis. Siemens employees, developers, channel partners, and the press attended the 3 day gala event.
- Sensors China 2018-3
- Sensors China unites authoritative editorial advisors and industry associations, and sources the most comprehensive information from the worldwide sensor field, covering the latest product releases, technical information, market trend reports, as well as application and case studies, annual Outlook for sensor industry. For the past 9 year, Sensors China provides professional readers with a bi-monthly print magazine and digital e-magazine, bi-weekly E-newsletter, plus Mobile Apps, and helps them improve productivity, reduce cost, and turn innovations into real competitive advantages. Our readers are qualified and registered designers, R&D staff and application/ manufacturing/ maintenance engineers who test, evaluate and integrate sensors and other electronic components into processing systems, products, machinery at plants. Sensorschina.net, a bilingual (Chinese and English) sensor industry website with daily updates and online exclusives, aims to be the first contact for engineers looking to find sensor and measuring technology, also sets up online trading platfo
- China Industrial Reporter 2018-3
- China Industrial Reporter print magazines and digital e-magazines have helped the region's manufacturing and processing industries upgrade production facilities by providing the latest industrial products, technologies and services, and complete supplier contact details since 1999. Industrysourcing.com provides industrial professionals with the latest technology and market trends in the manufacturing industry. These include e-magazines, an industrial equipment website with daily updates and online exclusives, and biweekly e-newsletters as well as interactive apps on iTunes and Google Play with video links. With such current, informative and attractive content in both digital and printed formats, China Industrial Reporter offers the most effective communication package for suppliers of industrial equipment, components, material handling, and plant maintenance in Greater China.
- Coatings and Ink China 2018-3
- Coatings and Ink China (ICN), in a strategic editorial partnership with Coatings World and Ink World of the US and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been the leading media for China coatings and ink industry for the past 12 years. Providing an interactive platform for our readers, Coatings and Ink China is not only able to provide in-depth coverage ranging from latest R&D to emerging market trends, updates on technology, application, as well as raw material, but also presents its comprehensive content through multimedia. These include e-magazines, fully interactive magazine Apps including video links on iTunes and Google Play, and a Coatings and Ink website in Chinese with daily updates and online exclusives, and bi-weekly e-newsletters. With such current, informative and attractive content in both digital and printed forms, Coatings and Ink China offers the most effective communication package for application, machinery, and raw material suppliers to the makes of coatings and ink products in China.
- FoodPacific Manufacturing Journal 2018-03
- HOW do you define innovation and how do you keep it alive in your company? In our special report, Dr Miflora Gatchalian, CEO of Quality Partners, Inc., does a run-through of innovation management, from definition to product development. She says, “There are various approaches to innovation which are useful in the food industry and depending on the company’s strategic plans, a proper choice can be made. Current findings indicate that the ‘radical’ type of innovation gives the highest returns on investment.” Note that innovation does not rest on one department alone. An aha moment can lead to a major innovation, one that can change what we eat or the way we eat it. Take Mathias P. Clausen’s curiosity of turning jellyfish into something munchy like potato chips. If you’re not familiar with Clausen’s work yet, read the article on page 33. This postdoctoral fellow at University of Southern Denmark in Odense, is on to something. Also in this March issue, we bring you trends and developments in liquid products – liquid foods and liquid smoke flavourings. Ou
- International Metalworking News for China 2018-3
- In a strategic editorial partnership with Germany's Werkstatt und Betrieb and a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, International Metalworking News for China has been the leading trade media for China metalworking industry for over a decade - and remains committed to informing our readers of transformative solutions and technologies. International Metalworking News for China provides an interactive multimedia platform for our readers - the decision makers who include project engineers, research managers, purchasing managers and marketing managers from the Aerospace, Aviation, Rail Transportation, Medical, Automobile, Energy, Mould Die, Military, Electronics and Shipbuilding industries. The magazine provides in-depth coverage ranging from latest Research and Development, emerging market trends, updates on metal cutting and metal forming processes, the latest in machinery and use of materials, all in an interactive multimedia format for readers on the go. The magazine's multimedia format includes an interactive digital e-magazine containing many links
- China Food Manufacturing Journal 2018-3
- China Food Manufacturing Journal (CFMJ) has been the leading media for the China food & beverage industry for 15 years. The magazine, in a strategic editorial partnership with Food Processing and Food Quality and Safety of the US, has served decision makers involved in processing, packaging and development of foods and beverages. The monthly print and digital magazines and magazine Apps with video links on iTunes and Google Play are source of up-to-date reports on food and beverage processing, packaging and safety technologies, industry trends and market developments. For suppliers, CFMJ is an effective multimedia platform which provides the latest information on their products and services for industry players to increase productivity, reduce cost, and turn innovations into real competitive advantages. Through a dedicated Food and Beverage vertical, the industry community can find daily news updates and exclusive online features, videos and reports on major industry events including live updates from trade shows as they happen to keep the industry stay informed.
- Food Manufacturing Journal - Middle East 2018-02
- THE World Health Organisation says “obesity nearly tripled between 1975 and 2016” worldwide, and we know this to be a result of unhealthy eating habits or poor choices in food, coupled with inadequate physical exercise. Much has changed since 1975, obviously, and now it’s easier to gain weight. Back then, home-cooking was the norm; today, its convenience. We’re practically surrounded by restaurants, markets, 24-hour convenience stores, and vending machines. But it doesn’t necessarily mean we are surrounded by healthy food. It takes effort to seek, purchase, prepare and then stick to a nutrient-dense, low-calorie diet. Isn’t it faster to grab a packaged product and go back to our computers? But then again with the growing health concerns associated with bad diets, surveys show consumers are realising the need to go back to the discipline of healthy eating. Innova Market Insights coined it “mindful choices.” In fact most trends in 2018 point to consumption of simpler and more natural foods and products. In its website, the UN agency also recommends the food indus
- FoodPacific Manufacturing Journal 2018-02
- In the February issue of FoodPacific Manufacturing Journal, we bring you exclusive interviews with food ingredients manufacturers in our attempt to gather their outlook for the year and the R&D route they are taking to be able to provide you with ingredients for texture, colour, taste, shelf life, and health benefits. Year after year, more natural ingredients for everyday products like breads, chocolate, sauces, yogurts, and preserved meat, are meeting new requirements in terms of overall quality and of course, reduced cost. We talked to companies that invest heavily in R&D like Arjuna, Chr. Hansen, Epi Ingredients, Ingredion, and Tate & Lyle, all of whom expressed optimism in the diverse South East Asian market where products now call for better sugar substitutes, fibre enrichment, natural preservatives, and low-fat alternatives. Probiotics have become one of the sought-after health add-ons in food and beverage as well. So, we reached out to Ganeden which is currently marketing their probiotic products in SE Asia., New Editorial Board member We are pleased to int
For the elderly, food must not only meet their nutritional needs, but the packaging has to be easy to open, reminds Jo Smewing*
Evonik Industries is driving forward its commitment to the attractive 3D printing market: The specialty chemicals company will participate in HP Inc.’s Open Platform program and introduce new customized powder materials to the market for HP Multi Jet Fusion technology.
LPKF is presenting a brand new technology on booth E04 in Hall 11 at K show 2016. "Wobbling" enables the LPKF PowerWeld3D 8000 to join large components of up to 100 cm x 70 cm with welds of between one and five millimeter width. It can also handle height differences.