At the EuroBLECH 2018 exhibition, Bystronic is presenting the networked world of sheet metal processing.
- China Industrial Reporter 2019-3
- China Industrial Reporter print magazines and digital e-magazines have helped the region's manufacturing and processing industries upgrade production facilities by providing the latest industrial products, technologies and services, and complete supplier contact details since 1999. Industrysourcing.com provides industrial professionals with the latest technology and market trends in the manufacturing industry. These include e-magazines, an industrial equipment website with daily updates and online exclusives, and biweekly e-newsletters as well as interactive apps on iTunes and Google Play with video links. With such current, informative and attractive content in both digital and printed formats, China Industrial Reporter offers the most effective communication package for suppliers of industrial equipment, components, material handling, and plant maintenance in Greater China.
- International Plastics News for China 2019-3
- International Plastics News for China, in a strategic editorial partnership with Germany's Kunststoffe and backed by a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been the leading media for the plastics industry since 1998. The print and digital magazine provides plastic products manufacturers in China with comprehensive information ranging from advanced processing technologies to upcoming market trends to help them develop high value added products. The print and digital magazines, along with a dedicated vertical, bi-weekly e-newsletters, and magazine apps with video links on iTunes and Google Play, are source of up-to-date reports on machinery as well as process technologies, R&D, industry trends and market developments. For machinery and material suppliers, International Plastics News for China is an effective interactive platform which provides professionals with their latest technology and solutions. Through a dedicated Plastics & Rubber vertical, the industry community can find daily news updates and exclusive online features, videos and reports
- International Plastics News for Asia - February 2019-2
- The first issue is always an optimistic opening – and in this issue, we made some changes that are geared to offer our readers with more technical information and insights into a dynamic industry. There are new sections, some old ones are gone. But in general, these changes will continue to focus more on how we can fully maximise the multimedia channels to disseminate industry trends. We have two interviews in this issue, one with leading manufacturer of plastic film for the pharmaceutical films in India; and another one with subsidiary of a global company offering production systems for packaging based in the Philippines. Both interviews reflect how the packaging industry will continue to embrace the latest technologies despite the regulations and standards being more stringent.
- International Composites News for China 2018-11
- International Composites News for China (RPC), in a strategic editorial partnership with a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, has been the leading media for the China composites industry for the past 12 years. The quarterly print and digital magazines, along with a dedicated vertical, bi-weekly e-newsletters, and magazine apps with video links on iTunes and Google Play, are source of up-to-date reports on machinery as well as process technologies, R&D, industry trends and market developments. For materials and machinery suppliers, International Composites News for China is an effective interactive platform which provides the latest information on their products and services to decision makers in commercial R&D, composite parts makers and end users in China. Through a dedicated Plastics vertical, the industry community can find daily news updates and exclusive online features, videos and reports on major industry events - including live updates from trade shows as they happen - to keep the industry informed. Bi-weekly E-newsletters featuring headli
- Rubber World for China 2018-11
- In a strategic editorial partnership with Rubber World of US, a team of authoritative editorial advisors in China, Ringier's Rubber World for China has been serving the China rubber industry for 9 years, with an interactive platform such as print magazines, mobile Apps and digital E-magazines. We bring the latest technology on processes, testing, machinery and use of materials and additives to readers who are tires makers and manufacturers of all rubber products. The publication offers practical solutions for improving productivity, reducing labor cost, and turning innovations into real competitive advantages. Meanwhile, Ringier presents comprehensive content to industry players through its plastic and rubber web site with daily updates and online exclusives, including bi-weekly e-newsletters.
- Int'l Plastics News for Asia 2018-12
- Outlook 2019 is a Special Report that is included in the last issue of the year,and in this issue,we had the opportunity to select and interview representatives from the plastics industry’s leading players that provide advanced technologies, high-performance materials, and consumer products.Their insights on the direction the industry is taking,plus upcoming plans are worth noting given the many challenges that the industry faces. Also in this issue, a Feature on the A Global Commitment to eliminate plastic waste and pollution at source has been included. This Global Commitment has been signed by 290+ organisations, representing 20% of all plastic packaging produced globally - a clear indication that stakeholders are realising that actions are needed to minimise pollution caused by plastic waste. I attended the Plastics and Rubber Indonesia 2018 and noticed how the exhibition is getting bigger each year. There are many companies who are already actively engaged in the Indonesian market, while others are in the process of exploring a market that offers new opport
- International Plastics News for Asia 2018-10
- The quest for sustainable solutions in plastics production goes beyond finding the right materials that are environment-friendly. This has been the message of the Innovation Takes Root 2018, a conference on advanced biomaterials that I attended Many issues were raised during the conference - from the physical properties of biomaterials to processing techniques, and lastly, on recycling and composting options. As we talk about recycling, recent developments paved the way for new recycling machines that are able to process and re-process waste composed of various materials. One example is a machine capable of processing mixed textile waste of multi-material composition. New medical-grade compounds that are flexible over a wide range of temperatures and with weldable and heat-sealable properties are becoming ideal option for tubings. Meanwhile, cost effective pigment solutions that fulfils US and Europe compliance regulations are giving more attractive colours to latex gloves.
- International Plastics News for Asia - August issue 2018-8
- Taiwan has gained an enviable position as one of the world’s leading suppliers of plastics machinery with many of the local manufacturers now aggressively moving forward in the global market. This is not surprising as many Taiwanese companies have spent years of painstaking work and huge investments poured into R&D to develop products meeting international standards. This issue focuses on TaipeiPLAS 2018, which serves as a showcase of the best in Taiwan industrial sector. The supplement on this major exhibition provides an overview on the highlights and products on exhibit. With IML now becoming more advanced, complex packaging designs can be achieved to ensure that food and other sensitive products are guaranteed fresh without sacrificing on the quality and aesthetic appeal. At the ENGEL Forum in Linz, Austria, the ENGEL Group has shown how the digital transformation is guiding its inject 4.0 into a new dimension and how this can ultimately optimise customer’s competitiveness and manage complex requirements by offering assistance systems.
Flavouring technologies that use nutritionally-balanced ingredients are best for reformulating meat recipes, writes DIMITRIOS TZOUVELEKIS*.
Many canned foods have seen their share of reformulations, but they can’t quite shake off the “unhealthy” label.
Solid Edge University this year was conducted in Indianapolis. Siemens employees, developers, channel partners, and the press attended the 3 day gala event.